Skyhawk Emergency Services boasts an extensive track record of excellence and client satisfaction providing state-of-the-art solutions for disaster and emergency management. Our team specializes in assisting public and private organizations with required planning, staffing, infrastructure and system support designed specifically for client needs. As experts in the IT, communications and physical security spaces, Skyhawk Emergency Services can provide quick and reliable turnkey solutions to meet your specific challenges. Some of our services include:
Network Design and Engineering
- Give us a big picture of your needs and let our team of experts handle the rest. We will ensure all of your system requirements will be met with a mission-specific network designed exclusively and securely for your needs.
- No power means no internet and no cell phone towers. When it matters most, your team should be able to communicate with the rest of the world—Skyhawk can help. With our mobile satellite trailers, Skyhawk provides on-demand internet and communications services anywhere in the US and its island territories.
- Cloud-based, feature-rich and 100% Skyhawk-owned, our VoIP services stand ready to deploy at a moment’s notice. From local calling to international plans, Skyhawk designed our own proprietary system giving us not only dramatic cost savings over competitors, but also unparalleled flexibility to meet your specific needs.
- Call Centers—Let us utilize our proven VoIP solution to stand up your call center.
Access Control/Visitor Management
- Who’s visiting the site? Are contractors showing up as promised? Let Skyhawk Emergency Services keep an eye on your site by delivering state-of-the-art access control and visitor management assistance.
- We provide you the ability to reliably monitor equipment, vehicles, materials and people.
- Skyhawk offers IP-based video solutions for a range of needs. From stationary sites to moving vehicles, onshore to offshore, let us handle coordinating all of your surveillance needs for both live viewing as well as incident retention and response.
- Our remote video monitoring and surveillance enhances your site or location’s security by keeping a second set of eyes on your cameras, letting your onsite guards earn their pay by being active on your location.
Pandemic Specific Infrastructure
- We offer thermal temperature readings with artificial intelligence and video analytics to ensure additional regulation compliance such as fever detection, social distancing measurements, facemask usage and more. We can also quickly identify hot spots or non-compliant staff through physical tracking, alerts and auto-generated reports.